- Letter to Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale: Open letter to Minister Goodale.
- Facebook Event page for Burnaby Oil Depot Die-In: here.
- Bob Bossin’s video summary of the issues: here.
Summary of issues: KM Unacceptable Safety Risk (Ann Jarrell)
Dr. Ivan Vince, a consultant with extensive experience in the U.K. and Europe, prepared a risk report for the City of Burnaby. Dr. Vince said:
“The application for expanding the Burnaby Terminal would, in my opinion, have failed in the U.K. and in all probability throughout the E.U.”
“. . .the risk is already high and would become intolerably high (by my understanding of the MIACC criteria as well as the U.K. criteria) if the expansion went ahead in view of the logistical complexity of fire fighting on a congested and sloping site, the proximity of residential areas and forestry and the difficulty, in an emergency, of safely evacuating Simon Fraser University,”
Maps of areas impacted by a hazardous incident at the tank farm
- Boilover Impact Area (Bunaby Fire Department)
- Hazards to Locations around the tank Far (Burnaby Fire Department)
- Sulfur dioxide hazard (Burnaby Fire Department)
- Life Hazard Area (Burnaby Fire Department)
Detailed documentation on tank farm hazards
Facebook event: KM Toxic Tour March 24 2017 Event (old)
- Burnaby Fire Department -TRANSMOUNTAIN TANKS FARM RISK ANALYSIS
- Burnaby Fire Department – Deployment Position Analysis
- Etkin et al Report – Hazards to Simon Fraser University Associated with the Trans Mountain Expansion Project
- City of Burnaby – Risk Letter
- PGL Report – Trans Mountain Expansion Project: Evaluation of Risks to SFU
- Kinder Morgan Canada – Risk Assessment
- Physician’s Report – Kinder Morgan and Public Health